- NextArray, LLC respects your privacy and is committed to maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of personal data we collect.
- This policy will tell you how NextArray, LLC handles personal information that NextArray, LLC collects and receives, including information related to your usage, both past and present, of NextArray, LLC’s products and services.
- NextArray, LLC’s personal information can be defined as information about you including your name, company name, address, email address, and/or phone number, and that which is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NextArray, LLC does not own or manage, or to individuals that NextArray, LLC does not employ, instruct, or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- NextArray, LLC collects information when you register with NextArray, LLC, when you use NextArray, LLC’s products or services, and when you browse/visit NextArray, LLC web pages.
- Upon registering, we may ask for personal information, contact information and financial information.
- We may use your information to process your service requests, handle orders, deliver services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, provide access to secure areas, recommend services that might be of interest to you, and to enable us to review, develop and continually improve the products and services we provide. We may also use this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses.
- NextArray, LLC automatically receives and records information from your browser, including your IP address, NextArray, LLC cookie information, and the specific page you request. This information is not shared with any 3rd parties and is used only for internal technical and sales-‐tracking purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
NextArray, LLC does not rent, sell or share any personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies or entities, with the following exceptions:
- When we have written permission to do so, whether such permission is received via electronic mail, instant messaging, or otherwise.
- Occasionally, NextArray, LLC may seek testimonials from satisfied customers to serve as advertising for our services. This information will only be gathered when we have written permission to do so, whether such permission is received via electronic mail, instant messaging, or otherwise.
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When required by law or license agreement to do so.
- When we find it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of NextArray, LLC’s Terms of Service, AUP, or as otherwise required by law.
- NextArray, LLC may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Other companies do not have access to NextArray, LLC’s cookies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to your information to employees who need to access that information to provide products or services to you or to perform their assigned functions.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your NextArray, LLC account information is password-‐protected.
- In certain areas NextArray, LLC uses industry-‐standard SSL-‐encryption to protect data transmissions.
- NextArray, LLC is not responsible for viruses and other ‘Trojan Horse’ programs running on Customer’s PCs that capture keystrokes or electronically detect user passwords.
It is the Customer’s responsibility to keep his/her password confidential, and to change the password on a regular basis. NextArray, LLC is not responsible for any data losses or security issues due to stolen passwords. NextArray, LLC recommends that you use passwords that contain letters, numbers and symbols to prevent unauthorized users from guessing commonly-‐used choices. NextArray, LLC support does not have access to view existing passwords. For security reasons, NextArray, LLC support can only reset passwords. NextArray, LLC will not under any circumstances give a password to a Customer over the phone or via email.
- You can edit your NextArray, LLC account Information at any time by contacting us via email or by directly logging into the NextArray, LLC Customer Portal.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the NextArray, LLC service, such as service announcements. Administrative messages are considered part of your NextArray, LLC account and we believe they contain valuable information about your account; therefore, we do not provide an opportunity to opt-‐ out of receiving them.
- You may choose to opt-‐out of marketing-‐related correspondence from NextArray, LLC
- Some information may remain on file for deleted accounts for 30 days or more for accounting and other legal/licensing record-‐keeping, and for account collection purposes.
Upon cancellation, your data located on NextArray, LLC’s servers may no longer be available to you. It is the end-‐user’s responsibility to retrieve this data prior to the request for cancellation of the service. NextArray, LLC cannot guarantee retrieval of data once an account is cancelled.
NextArray, LLC may update this policy at any time. We will notify you about changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your NextArray, LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our website.
Questions, Concerns and Suggestions